We are looking for a new Executive Assistant/Accounting Technician to join our team at the Baltic Union of Seventh-day Adventists (legally, Septītās dienas adventistu Baltijas Konferenču Ūnija, registration number 90000086154) for a full-time job.
BAUC Executive Assistant/Accounting Technician Job description
This job requires for you to perform a variety of clerical, administrative, and secretary tasks to assist the Union staff in the smooth running of the office.
- Provide Executive Personal Assistant support to the Union Officers (President, Secretary, and Treasurer) and provide general secretarial support (answering emails, managing Union calendar, dealing with correspondence etc.)
- Provide event (meetings, seminars, congresses etc.) management support as requested
- Assist in the preparation of travel engagements, such as arranging for accommodation and airport transfers
- Keeping the office supplied (office and household supplies) and organized
- Maintain and manage the Union website and Facebook page, and the library
- Organize and keep the files and archive
- Assist the Union Treasurer with accounting tasks, such as entering data, sending memos etc. (you’ll be trained to do that)
- Tidying up the office
- Seventh-day Adventist member of regular standing
- Speaks/writes English and Latvian (bonus points if you also speak/write Russian)
- Autonomous, committed, and self-disciplined
- Good communication skills, helpful, takes initiative
- Good technical/computer skills
What we offer
- Serving whilst working
- International team
- Friendly colleagues
- Health insurance
- Gross (before taxes) salary between 920 and 1092.50 EUR
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org! Application deadline: October 13.