July 30 – August 2, 1998. Baltic Union Youth Camp will be held in «Kraujas», 4 km south to Salacgriva (East coast of Riga gulf).
- To make attractive the joys and the privileges of knowing Jesus.
- To teach an appreciation of the created works of God and thereby catch an insight into His wisdom and love.
- To stimulate the devotional life, including the art of meditation, prayer and witnessing.
- To effect in each camper, desirable changes in Christian conduct and character by meeting Jesus face to face for the first time, or renewing a vital relationship with Him.
- To encourage definite spiritual decisions at the level of the campers’ readiness.
- To give an opportunity for making Christian friendships, and broadening social development.
- To provide an opportunity for the development of loyalty, teamwork and a sense of responsibility.
- To interpret true principles of healthful living, physical fitness and safety.
- To deepen the sense of mission among Seventh–day Adventist youth.
The official camp language is English. All performances must be translated to English.
Click here to find the program Outline for the duration of camp and also read it carefully. Enlarged programme outline will be posted on the main information board.
You will no doubt be happy to notice that between 23:00 and 07:00 in the morning no one will be allowed to swim and go out of the camp. The camp security will be on duty 24 hours a day. Please follow their instructions and directions and not make their very much needed service more difficult than it already will be. The Security Staff, Medical Staff and Water Security will be clearly marked and easily identifiable.
A SOUVENIR AND FOOD STORE:
Will function during the camp. Please bring a white T–shirt or another as long as it’s bright. We will print the camp logo on it for free. Take note to make name plates each country should be creative and uniform. Write the first name and the country.
Remember to bring with you the following:
Tents, sleeping bags, flashlights, sports and swimming suits, cups, plates, spoons and forks.
A volleyball competition will be organized—bring your best players!
Baltic Union Conference Communication Director