Target audience: Members who would like to gain more knowledge, but cannot go for the full BA program.
Content: Video lectures from BA in Religion (Andrews University).
Difference from BA in Religion: no degree nor credits, short-term, online, freedom to choose the subjects, and less requirements.
Cost: 10 EUR per module, although finances are not a reason for missing out. If needed, contact us about it.
- August – Apply for the program and choose the level and modules by reading the descriptions.
- September to June – Listen to the video lectures, do the quizzes, and participate in online discussions.
- September, December, and June – If possible, participate in on-site events to meet your classmates face-to-face.
- June – Receive your certificate.
Note: You may continue the program next year with other modules.
Modules for the year 2021/2022:
|Quarter||Biblical Studies||Theological & Historical Studies||Pastoral Studies||Cognates|
|1st||Early Christian History & Mission||Pastoral Ministry in Context||Introduction to Greek I|
|2nd||Foundations of Biblical Studies||Biblical Spirituality||Introduction to Greek II|
|3rd||Pentateuch||Understanding Secularism & Postmodernism||Greek Texts|
|4th||Gospels||World Religions||Contextualization & Mission|
- Bronze: Choose 1 of the modules in each quarter.
- Silver: Choose 2 of the modules in each quarter.
- Gold: Choose 3 of the modules in each quarter.
Length of modules: ~25h of lectures.
At the end of each module: A quiz and group discussion.For more information, please contact Inga Vītola-Saliete (+371 26 185 402, email@example.com).